Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 5


Interesting things that have happened so far: (This post will be shorter...I think)
  • My brothers found a frog in their room last night
  • My mom found me a cute purple pony eraser in a parking lot
  • We stopped at a Dairy Queen in Utah which was honestly not a very great experience
  • On a good note though because of our bad food the manager gave us a full refund :)
  • I somehow managed to burn my pillow with a mirror lol
  • On a serious note we saw a really bad accident here in Utah, my prayers are with everyone involved
  • My prayers are also with anyone effected by the fire in New Mexico
  • When we arrived we got to spin a Wheel Of Fortune and won Truffles and water
  • Our hotel tonight had a water slide which my youngest brother was very excited about
  • We got a chance to see our cousin David
  • Lastly we got to eat out at Chili's (was my first time) and I thought it was GREAT!
Over all it's been a good trip so far, only two more days and we will be in AZ!

I forgot to mention on yesterdays post about one of our stops. We stopped at the 50000 Silver Dollar Bar and Grill in Montana which I highly recommend to anyone passing through.

I"m also going to post a video on here of my Great Grandma playing her guitar :)

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog. Best of luck! I lived in Arizona for 4 years and made some of my best friends there. I still miss it when I think about my time there.

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete