Thursday, June 2, 2011

Home Is Where The Heart Is


There are many stages in a persons life and soon I will be transitioning from one stage to another. It can be a little scary not knowing what is going to happen next but also very exciting like a mini adventure. For anyone who doesn't know I will be moving to Arizona from Washington state later this month. Seeing pictures of the new house got me thinking though home truly is where the heart is. Simple structure of a house doesn't make it a home. It's the memories, the laughs, and your family that make a home. I was also thinking about how much it sucks to say goodbye! Why do we have to say goodbye? I'm starting to think we don't...in some other countries there isn't even a word for goodbye it's just a "see you later" or "until tomorrow". So I'm not looking at this new little adventure of mine as if I have to say goodbye to my family, friends and memories anymore. It's just a see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment