Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 6


Today was a long drive! If you drive to get to Arizona I really suggest knowing the areas with stops because I can now say from experience if you drink lots of water and there are no stops for an hour or so it REALLY sucks! I saw some beautiful country today though. All the red rock through Red Rock Canyon and Zion National park was so beautiful! We got to Lake Powell Resort around 7:00pm and I took that picture above as soon as I got to the room. I wish that I could stay here another night to really enjoy the beauty of this place. It's like a tropical paradise but with no palm trees. As much as I would like to stay it's going to be so nice to get to our new house in Mesa. It's now almost 10:00 pm here and about 85 outside which is so perfect! I'm going to finish my pineapple and get some shut eye because tomorrow is going to be another long drive! I will leave you with a quote I read today "Eyes that look are common, Eyes that SEE are rare" J. Oswald Sanders Goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment