Monday, July 4, 2011

Finally Have Internet!


It's been an interesting last couple of days. I've been deprived of the internet for awhile which kinda sucked but was also sort of nice at the same time. So I got to the new place and I LOVE it! The only thing that's not very nice is the scorpians we found. We have an orange tree in the backyard which I guess scorpians like. It's creepy. I thought at first when I came down here I wouldn't know anyone but as it turns out an old friend lives here in AZ as well so she came over the other night to help us finish unpacking. Tomorrow will be my first date here and i'm not going to lie i'm a little nervous...in a good way though. It should be exciting! I think we are going mini golfing so that should be fun since i've never done that before. I think it's fun to try new things too because it helps you grow and you gain new experiences. I'm also loving how there are so many things here like stores and restaurants that were not back home in Washington. I've also noticed I still call Washington home. I'm not sure if I will forever think of Washington as my home or if Arizona will turn into my new referance of home...I guess only time will tell. It takes awhile to get used to a place so i'm going to try my best to enjoy my time here no matter how long or short it may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment