Thursday, July 7, 2011

At The Mall: Superstition Springs Center


Today was a good day for a break from unpacking...yes we are all still unpacking haha. So My mom, brothers, Cheyenne and I took a little trip to Superstition Springs Center. First off, this place has and indoor carousel which in my opinion is just way cool! I still love carousels :) Plus they had some more unique stores that were not back in Washington. Some of my favorites were Tilly's, where I actually purchased this adorable rose necklace,DownEast Basics..which reminded me of Romy back home,K-Momo, Papaya,Animal Kingdom ( Cutest Puppies ever!). There were a couple stores that i wanted to go in but didn't have time so I'll be sure to go back for sure! I had lunch for the first time at Chick-fil-A. I got a grilled chicken salad which i give a two thumbs up! Then at 2:30 we all went to see Rango at the Picture Show theater(which is a two dollar theater! Gotta love that). Honestly I wasn't into of the movie... I'm a big Johnny Depp fan so of course I had to see it! I actually fell asleep hahaha Over all another good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment