Friday, July 8, 2011

Only Two More Days


This week I took time to really eat healthy. I had a seven day meal plan and I only have two days left :) man today was hard though! So many cravings like pizza,chocolate and my peanut butter waffles :( I miss eating my waffles for breakfast. If there is anything I've learned from this it is that eating healthy can actually be pretty easy you just have to really look at what your eating. It has nothing to do with counting calories and much more looking deeper at the label or nutrition facts. I would much rather eat something that might have a few more calories in it but has less artificial sugars, preservatives, sodium and all that other stuff than something with less calories and tons of things that are bad for your body. So it's not like you can't have that cheesecake or chocolate chip cookie it's just a matter of looking at the facts and always choosing the better option....making your food at home helps too. I've also learned that chances are you can still eat the things you like just drink more water, take vitamins, and add more fruits and veggies to your diet :) A couple books that are good to read if your are interested in nutrition are Skintervention by Scott-Vincent Borba and The Beauty Detox Solution by Kimberly Snyder, C.N. So the biggest point is be a beautiful you...don't try so hard to be skinny or look like someone, just eat good, exercise, drink water, do things that make you happy and surround yourself with friends that make you smile. Ultimately take care of yourself and love yourself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment