Monday, July 18, 2011

New Room Almost Done


My mom and I have worked all weekend long to paint the walls, build the book shelf and new bed and it's finally done :) There are a few more little things I would like to do to my room to pull it all together but for now the bulk is done! A few random other things I did this weekend were try a Teriyaki Turkey Burger from Carl's Jr. and it was AMAZING! I really liked it...it probably wasn't any better for you than a regular burger but it was delicious. I purchased The Simpsons movie and Premonition at the Albertsons across the street because the have a bin of buy two movies for ten dollars which I think is a pretty good deal. I normally like to find movies at Ross because they are super cheap and sometimes you can find a great one. Today I think my mom, Craig and I are going to go look at mattress sets for the new bed. Soon I will be looking for a car too. So much is going to be changing soon and I'm kinda excited for it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment