Sunday, July 10, 2011

Collective Thoughts Of Awesome Randomness


I'm awake at 6:00 this morning and a little bored so I thought I would just type and say some things that come to mind....For some reason I wake up early here (It's weird but I kinda like it). Today is my Mom and Craig’s seventh wedding anniversary. The longest I’ve been with a guy has been in five month increments so seven years to me is like WOW! So congrats to the both of them on seven years. I raise my glass of orange juice to them :) I met up with a friend yesterday she was very nice to treat me to lunch at this amazing place called Paradise Bakery. Went into a new shop called Francesca’s. So many cute things!!! Seeing all the things that I’d really like to have is like driving me crazy to the point were I’m like I need a job now! There's so many things that I want to do and see and I know without money it can't be done so it's definitely time to start taking those stepping stones to where I want to be. Soon we will be looking for a church we were supposed to go looking but I don't know if we will or not. Personally I would like to get settled in the house first before I try to get settled into a church or it will just be mind overload. I've somehow managed to get stains on my two most used white tops so that kinda sucks! Hopefully i can get the stains out. Today I think we are going to go up to Scottsdale which I’m really excited about! I love exploring so being in Arizona is like being in a giant candy shop for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment