Thursday, July 14, 2011

Cute Organization


I've seen how girls display their necklaces with a cork board before and I just absolutely loved the idea! So I decided to do that with my own :) I love how they can't turn into a nasty tangled mess now. I will probably paint the board white later but for now my necklaces will be tangle free! My other idea for my rings was to display them in a candy dish. I love rings, they are probably my favorite accessory especially cocktail ones the crazier the better :) Anyway they are like my little pieces of hand candy and so I thought no sweeter way then to display them in a candy dish. I got the cork board at Micheal's and the candy dish at Value Village for four dollars which is way cheaper than the ones I found online. While I was at value village I also got a silver dish/tray to display my perfumes. I love all things cute, girly, feminine, and sweet so I just thought these ideas would add to my work in progress Parisian boudoir style bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment