Friday, July 15, 2011

Twenty Of My Favorite Songs From My Playlist


I thought I would share some of my favorite songs from my playlist and add a little anecdote for why I like that particular song.

Bluebird~Christina Perri: I love the tone of her voice!

California King Bed~Rihanna: I like that its softer than most of Rihanna's songs.

Deer In the Headlights~Owl City: I love Owl City the songs are just CUTE! and the lyrics in this song are unique.

Don't~Shania Twain: A love song, it's sad and you can hear the sincerity in her voice that makes it feel real.

Firework~Katy Perry: It's no secret that I love all of Katy Perry's music. This song is just a good song. It makes you feel good like you can do anything!

U Can't Touch This~MC Hammer: I love to wake up and listen to this song. It makes me smile, laugh and puts me in a good mood to start the day.

I Don't Believe You~Pink: Another sad love song where I can hear the emotion. Pink is another one of my favorite female artists and this song makes me feel and I like that.

I Never Told You~Colbie Caillet: Again a sad love song but this one has regret in it.

Kerosene~Miranda Lambert: This song is just how I feel sometimes about relationships.

Last Friday Night~Katy Perry: I loved this song from the first time I heard it! The music video is so funny too!

Make You Feel My Love~Adele: This song is just who I am. "When the rain is blowing in your face and the whole world is on your case, I could offer you a warm embrace" That's exactly how I am in all my relationships. So I can relate to this song.

Man Down~Rihanna: This song is about a girl who gets assaulted and she snaps and gets a gun. You can hear the remorse. Again it's a sad song but it is very real. Things like this happen.

Miss Me~Andy Grammer: "I know there will come a time when I look you in the eyes and say I told you so" hasn't there been a time when we all felt like that
or wished we could say that to someone!

Moment 4 Life~ Nicki Minaj: I know some people don't like her but I love this song because in life it's right where I'm at. I wish this time of my life would never end.

Nobody's Perfect~Jessie J: I LOVE the music video for this! It's weird and different which I always like. This song is about lessons learned in a relationship and wishing that you could take something back.

The One That Got Away~Katy Perry: I can't even explain why I like this song so much i just do! It's not on the radio and over played which makes it better.

Price Tag~Jessie J: This song just puts a smile on my face :)

Radioactive~Kings Of Leon: Makes me think of summer at home. Going back to place where you were raised.

Summerboy~Lady Gaga: A good summer fling song

Wouldn't it be nice~Beach Boys: Its a Beach Boys song nuff said :)

No comments:

Post a Comment