Wednesday, July 6, 2011

R.I.P Bailey 1999-2011


It's hard for anyone to loose a family member or family pet. We had Bailey the family dog for 12 years; she recently went to live with my grandparents since we could no longer give her the proper care she deserved. They loved her just as much as we did but yesterday they had to make the hard decision to put her down. She was in a lot of pain the past couple of days so now she is at rest and no longer in pain. Some of my fondest memories of her include the many times I had friends over and she would try to untie their shoes, and just how playful she was up unto the last time I saw her. It's true that she could be very temperamental and stubborn but I loved her anyway. On another note I had my date last night. Originally we were going to go mini golfing but because of this crazy dust storm we instead played arcade games and laser tag, and then went to a rock climbing wall at his friend’s house. I had a good time but I don’t think this was a serious thing at all. We talked for hours but I still just got the friend vibe from him. I got more motivated though to get out and start to date more regularly...someday I will meet the guy of my dreams and I'm so excited to find him.

No comments:

Post a Comment