Wednesday, July 27, 2011

It's Been Awhile...


Just a few highlights of whats been going on and a few thoughts.

We got a tortoise! :) I think his name is Congo but I could be wrong. I've been on the lookout for churches to go to and visited one last week, not sure if I'll go there but it was a good service. I'm on the hunt for a car and a mattress. Right now I'm sleeping on an airbed. Once I have a car and a job there is no harm in taking myself out right? After all Tuesdays are dollar night at the theater...and honestly there is no better way to meet a guy then when you are out and about on your own :) I'm so excited that Sharpie has finally made fabric markers! It's always been a dream of mine to make custom shirts, bags, hats, and whatnot, I'll admit I've even thought of maybe selling custom things like that on Etsy. I hope they will end up making more colors too! It's so fun when you go out and someone asks you where you got something and you can say "oh I made it" :) Just got Netflix and I must say I love it!! The fact that I can now watch Mad Men just makes me so happy. One more random thoughts;Happiness is found in giving and doing things for others not in receiving and getting things. So therefore you can't make yourself happy until you make someone else happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment