Thursday, August 4, 2011

Party Planning and New Found Loves


It's been awhile since I updated this blog. It's still very much hot here in Arizona. On a serious hunt for a car and it's testing my patience. I don't like to talk negatively but unfortunately a flaw of mine is I'm not very patient, I am working on that but it's hard when you so desperately need a car so you can get a job. I know that a good deal will come a long it's just a matter of looking very hard. It can get frustrating though when you are in a new place and all you want to do is get out of the house but you can't. I'm sure it must be how a bird trapped in a birdcage must feel. One of my hobbies is parties. I love to plan parties I think it's so much fun! Lucky for me my sister is having a back to school party so I'm helping her put that together. A Few of my new found loves: Andrea Bocelli's voice is so soothing and helps me to wind down at night, The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook...now I haven't read all the harry potter books or seen all the movies but this book is adorable! It has recipes for butter beer and pumpkin juice, Mad Men is my new favorite TV show because I love to see the outfits of all the characters, and Betsey Johnson. Her style is so unique and fun and girly to the max. Some stuff might be kinda out there but I just can't help loving the over the top things it's so much fun and fashion should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment