Wednesday, August 31, 2011

AZ Cardinals Football Game


Last Saturday I got the chance to go to a pre-season Cardinals game with my family. I've been to one professional football game before back home in Washington and even though I am a girl I do enjoy a good sporting event. I just love the excitement of it! Getting ready and wearing the Cardinal garb to support the team, the smell of food that isn't good for you at all...like the giant hot dog I ate hehe, the roar of a big crowd as the team makes the first touchdown, till the end intensity of who will make the last score and win the game. It's all fun for me...I even enjoy the overly enthusiastic fans, the ones who yell and scream and get totally serious when the other team scores. It was funny to me to see how the opposing fans act after the game. When the cardinals lost the cardinals fans said to themselves it was just a pre-season game so it doesn't count and the Chargers fans would say smirky remarks, this interaction just makes me laugh. Its interesting to me how some people can take a game so seriously...I totally understand why the players might be upset when they loose because they work hard to win...the fans just sit, watch the game and spend money. Its all in good fun though and that's why I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment