Friday, August 5, 2011

Pooky Bear, Graphic T's, and Homecomings.


I know some people think it's silly to have stuffed animals when you are older but I love them! I have one in particular that I keep on my bed at all times and it's Pooky Bear. For anyone who doesn't know Pooky Bear is Garfield's stuffed bear. I got him when I went to silverwood theme park in Idaho a few years back and he's been with me ever since. It's my personal opinion that you can never be too old for a stuffed animal... especially Teddy bears : ) Graphic T-shirts are seriously adorable! Some people don't like them and some do. I'm one of the people who does like them. I think they are super fun and one day I'm hoping that maybe I will have my own line of graphic T's. For now though I'm hoping to just get my hands on the new sharpie stained fabric markers so I can make my own personal shirts. My brothers are coming back today! They left to see my dad back in Washington. It will be nice to have some people to swim with now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment