Tuesday, August 16, 2011

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things: Delias


Just a few of my favorite things from Delias right now.

This dolman top is only $19.50 with a special of buy any two for $25 and there is a good variety of colors.

This pointelle circle top is adorable and how it's styled is exactly how i would wear it.

This Mustache Tee is cute and funny and delias graphic tees are BUY ONE, GET ONE 50% OFF.

I adore this hello kitty tank.

I would love this shirt for just lounging around in.

This Fringed Sweater Poncho is actually probably one of my favorites! So great for a warm beachy look.

These Olivia Color Jeggings are so great! They come in a few different colors and are buy one get one 50% off right now.

These Taylor Low-Rise Skinny Jeans are great two because they come in black, white and neutral. They are also buy one get one 50% off.

I Love this dress!

This floral sweetheart dress would be great for an evening out or a party.

This prima ballerina dress in black could be so great because there would be so many ways to wear it! The perfect LBD.

These Kalisa Boots come in great colors for fall!

These Wanted Glitter Skimmers are so so cute! I love them!

I'm seriously in love with this bomber jacket! It comes in this color called claret that I think would be different and adorable for fall.

I also really like this Shearling Moto Jacket. So great for fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment