Sunday, August 7, 2011

Arizona Mills Mall


Yesterday my mom and I took my brothers back to school shopping at this mall in Tempe called Arizona mills. I will not be going back there anytime soon! First off, it's a little far from where we live. I was honestly scared to be there. I did not feel comfortable at all. At one point I heard a woman screaming! Technically no where you go is completely safe but I would at least like to be shopping at a place I feel comfortable at. Then there was the cleanliness factor. Now, no mall is a germ free place but the bathrooms in this mall were just straight up nasty! It looked like a bunch of animals came in there and shredded all the toilet paper; I refused to go to the bathroom there so I cut the shopping trip a little short. All bathrooms are dirty I understand that but if I’m going to be using a public restroom at a mall I like it to at least appear clean. They had fun music playing and a good selection of stores that’s about it. So overall I think I’m just going to stick to the malls closer to home.

No comments:

Post a Comment