Sunday, August 21, 2011

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things: WetSeal


Just A few items that I would get from WetSeal if I had enough money.

Machine Jeans are one of my favorite brands and these white destroyed skinny jeans are fab!

Most of all the Machine Jeans i've found are destroyed so these are a a breath of fresh air.

this belted tunic looks nice and polished.

There is just something about this all over lace top that I like. I think it could look tacky but styled right it could be fab! Plus it comes in four colors.

This floral heart tank is adorable!

WetSeal has some great basics and I particularly like this v-neck racer tank. It comes in white, charcoal and black.

I also really like this ribbed v-neck Tee. It also comes in a variety of colors.

This knit pull over sweater comes in a few colors and I like that it has a kind of preppy look to it.

It says online that there are only a few of these dresses left. I adore the pattern on it! Soo cute!

This stripped hooded poncho looks like it would be super comfy!

This denim hooded jacket would look cool for fall.

These little red bow flats are so cute!

The added touch of a bow to this beanie hat is really cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment