Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My Dream: Kitchen


My dream kitchen would be a mixture of retro fifties diner meets pink barbie kitchen. I love the pink appliances, black and white checker floors, vinyl bar stools and seats, cute fifties housewife apron, and of course in my dream kitchen i would be making nothing but heart shaped sweets :) I made the collage above from this really awesome website called beeclip.com! you can make a collage like I did or a mood board, photo album, portfolio, or scrapbook. You can change the borders around the pictures, change the size of them,add text and stickers, and change the color of the background. When you are finished you can upload it to facebook, download on your computer and share with your friends. There are lots of fun things to do on this so I thought I would the website with everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment