Saturday, September 3, 2011

You Are Loved...




Tonight I'm going over to a friends house because her and her boyfriend broke up. No one can prepare you for that, unfortunately it's a part of life. I know what it's like to loose your first love especially one that was like your best friend. So for those of you out there that are going through a break up, my heart goes out to you! It's different for everyone but I can say that it does get better! Don't be afraid to cry; let yourself go through the grieving process. Also I'm a firm believer in everything happens for a reason, so try to take this time to reflect on your life and do things for you! Go shopping, eat cake, read a book, go dancing whatever it is you like to do or want to do...do it! I found for myself distraction was the key. Just do things that make you happy...even if its for a split second because pretty soon seconds of happiness can turn into hours and days and soon you will feel better. If you know of someone going through heartache just be there for them, listen to them, if they need to be alone give them space if they need a hug or a tub of ice cream and chick flicks be there. Just know you are loved and cared for!

No comments:

Post a Comment