Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fall Loves Tag


I just watched a video on Youtube from Macbarbie07 and it was called Fall Loves Tag. I don't have a video camera but I still really wanted to do it so im going to do it on here. I will link her video below. I really love her videos so check her channel out.

Top Five Makeup Products For Fall:
Maybelline Expertwear Eyeshadow Quad In Chai Latte
Lipgloss w/Mega shine in natural.
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Yummy Plummy
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Bourbon
Tarte Cheek Stain in Natural Beauty

What Is your favorite fall polish? Right now I really Like Sally Hanson's Diamond Strength polish in Rosy Future. I don't personally like stark purple for my nails, i prefer a pinker color. It's a good transition color since im not super ready for fall. Its the perfect pinky purple.

What Is your favorite fall hair product? I really am liking my Organix Cherry Blossom Ginseng Shampoo and Conditioner. It makes my hair smell fantastic!

What is your favorite fall scent? Pumpkin spice! I love pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin spice candles anything pumpkin spice is my favorite in fall!

What are your favorite fall clothing pieces and accessories? I wear my riding boots so much, my owl ring and scarfs!

Who Is Your Fall Style Icon? Is Probably Selena Gomez, but I also love Lauren Conrad, All the Kardashian/Jenner sisters,and Lucy Hale on Pretty Little Liars.

What Is your favorite Halloween movie? I watch Nightmare Before Christmas every year!

Favorite Halloween Candy? Candy Corm without a doubt! :)

What do you want to be for Halloween? either a Greek goddess, superwoman, catwoman or a chic 70's hippie chick. I haven't really decided.

Click here to see MacBarbie07's video...all her videos are fantastic so check them out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment