Friday, September 9, 2011

A Few Of My Favorite Things: GoJane.com


I Decided to browse GoJane.com and select some of my favorite things from the site that I would purchase if I had extra money lying around.

These black spiky stud peep toe pumps are killer! I adore them, they are not practical but they are fabulous!

I've had a love for boyish looking hiking boots with a heel since i saw them in seventeen magazine! thispair is tan and only $28.10.

This black belted crocheted dress is very bohemian!

This purple zipper peplum dress is sooo cute!

This asymmetrical open back dress is $27.60 and would be perfect for a date or special occasion.

This skirt comes in black and brown and looks like it would have great shape!

This three tier layered chain-link tassel necklace set comes with matching earrings. I just really like the look of this necklace.

I wanted to bring this vampire teeth necklace to attention for all the Twilight and Vampire Diaries fans, plus ive never personally seen anything like it.

This rhinestone barbie charm necklace is so adorable!

These pyramid stud shape earrings are really pretty and i think they would be great for fall!

I know thiswoven floral print fedora might not transition well into fall but i love it!

They also havethis page that has a ton of cute hello kitty stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment